"After leaving, do not regret"

At the end of the day, when the sun goes down, there is the moon and the stars to illuminate the darkness of the night.Every night, the sky is beautiful.

In my world without you, there is not a firefly witch to guide when i walk in the dark at night. Who would want to shine a light on my world without you?

After you were gone, my life is like walking in the dark with my eyes closed and I could not see anything very well.

I was bad and crazy , what I won over you and every time you call, I don't pay attention to the questions him ask me if I love him.

Darling...when I get away from you I have come to appreciate you.

In the past, when I used to enjoy eating and drinking with my friends, I got a call from you. Hello KoKo, do not drink too much alcohol, do not smoke too much and don't do fun too much. One more time give me all the care, kindness and understanding he once gave me, ​Darling.....

Darling, ​are you not worried that I'm going to get worse after drinking alcohol every day.

Friends say that the most important thing a girl wants is the attention and loyalty of the man she loves. When they talk about it, their words come in from the left and go out from the right. I did not even notice the person I was in love with at the time.

Now I have regrets, in my chest remembering and missing was full and overflowing.

Darling, come back to my bosom. If can start all over again, I want to make the best of it and start over.

You've given it to me more than just care, I want to give back that kind of care.

I am now drinking alcohol and cigarettes that you do not like. You call me and tell me now!, I do not like you drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes.

Yes, everything is my fault.......

If you have a lover, give him warmth and care. After he left, do not regret.

"Respect the original authors"
Crd; Ko Htwe
Translated by ONE Minute




Post a Comment

0 Comments